The Malaysian Journal of Medicine and Health Sciences (MJMHS) is a peer-reviewed journal of Medicine, Clinical Research and Health Sciences.
Authors who are considering submitting to MJMHS MyCOT-2022 Supplementary Issue are strongly encouraged to read the following guidelines:
1. Submission - To submit a manuscript, please go to https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/mjmhs
2. If you do not have an MJMHS author account on the Editorial Manager, create an account and log in with your username and password.
3. Log in with account and click start new submission. In Step 1, select the manuscript type: “Supp: MyCOT-2022” for submission of full paper presented in MyCOT 2022.
4. For Step 2-7, follow the instructions given in the webpage.
5. Before uploading your manuscript to the Editorial Manager, ensure you have all the documents described below completed to be uploaded onto the system:
a. Abstract in 1 page
b. Copyright Agreement Form - Journal articles will not be published unless signatures of all authors are received.
c. Conflict of interests Form - All authors must declare the interest and complete the declaration form.
d. Both forms can be downloaded in ScholarOne account in Instructions & Forms tab.
6. MANUSCRIPT PREPARATION
‒ The manuscripts need to be prepared and formatted according to journal style and are checked for plagiarism and format.
‒ Manuscripts that do not pass the initial checks (unacceptable English and the similarity index > 30%) will be unsubmitted without peer review. Please take note on this point.
‒ All materials submitted for publication should be submitted exclusively to the MJMHS unless stated otherwise.
‒ Organisation of submission is in separate files as follow:
a. Covering Letter
b. Title Page – follow example given
c. Manuscript – follow example given
d. Tables (if any) – refer to Author Guidelines
e. Figures (or illustrations) (if any) – follow example given and refer to Author Guidelines
‒ References should be prepared according to Vancouver Citation Style for MJMHS. For information on references, please refer to Author Guidelines.
7. Please do be informed that once accepted, each manuscript will be charged a fee of RM600 for publication. Please be advised that additional pages (confirmed once manuscript formatted by the editorial team) exceeding allocated 7 pages will be charged RM50 per page.
For complete information regarding the manuscript preparation, please refer to Author Guidelines.